• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Anyone?

Has anyone ever searched up symptoms to a very serious disease feeling that they might have it?

• yes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • no

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Has anyone ever searched up symptoms to a very serious disease feeling that they might have it?

Reaction score
well i never searched up any serious diseases and if i ever had anything serious
1- i couldnt reach the computer or laptop due to my weakness :p
2- i ask my parents :D

and its really heard seaching for such an illness regearding on what symptoms you have, its better to ask your parents becaus they ill know what to do and how to help you (inshallah) and its alot better than looking through google or wikepedia or whatever :D and searching for your sickness on net is like waiting for someone to give you medical care and the internet is no help cz there are sooo many results and youl never find what you need if you dont reseach properly :p

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score

Yes ppl have... (I don't think I ever have for myself).... If you wanna try it, there are sites where you can enter symptoms and get a prediction of ur diesease.... BUT be careful never to rely too much on it... that is no substitute for a real doctor... and last point.. if you feel some symptoms.. even then Always expect good from Allah.. :) don't expect to have a disease.. rather expect that it'd be nothing.... (but that doesn't mean we don't see the doctor...)