• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Appearing in May/June Session 2013. :O

Reaction score
I am appearing for my O'Levels in May/June 2013 Session. A few days are left only. :eek:
How can I revise my all subjects in the best way? I can't make a timetable or follow it. -_- What's the BEST way to revise and be prepared for the exams? :)

Reaction score
I think, you should divide time amongs all the subjects. Which subjects are you appearing in, tell me those. I will suggest accordingly :)

Reaction score
I am appearing for my O'Levels in May/June 2013 Session. A few days are left only. :eek:
How can I revise my all subjects in the best way? I can't make a timetable or follow it. -_- What's the BEST way to revise and be prepared for the exams? :)

Study!I haven't slept all night and after solving a paper at 4 AM i took a cold shower and then Fajr.Always try to solve past papers in your free time.

In papers these are the most important things:

1.Namaz
2.Sleep
3.Study

No more than an hour for computer,except if you are checking MS for papers.And forget about facebook and such things!You'll get plenty of free time afterwards!

Reaction score
Somebody help i cant sleep at nights before exams because of exam tension, like i try really hard but i cant.. is it gonna afffect my exams; im appearis this mj for 8 subj n i have da worst chem preparationn...i find the chem quuestions so out of syllabus O_O