• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ApplicatioN Booklet :/

Reaction score
How many times should I go through my physics n chem application booklet? :/ I just read them once but I m not satisfied :/

Reaction score
Read and understand. If you can do that at once then it's all good. I haven't started that at school yet. Will be starting soon and my exams are in October. A friend of mine who got A* in chem told me it took him 5 months, but I am pretty sure you can take 1 week to grasp it all if you apply yourself. :)

Good luck :)

Reaction score
Read and understand. If you can do that at once then it's all good. I haven't started that at school yet. Will be starting soon and my exams are in October. A friend of mine who got A* in chem told me it took him 5 months, but I am pretty sure you can take 1 week to grasp it all if you apply yourself. :)

Good luck :)
1 week ? :/ U sure? :/

Reaction score
It's good to study Physics applications booklets with your school teacher / tutor. It is also may be stated in the physics applications booklet to do so.

Reaction score
You just dont need to read and understand the booklet but also memorize it ... and i am talking about physics

Reaction score
If you know your chemistry it will take a week, if not then a month max. I knew nothing about chemistry but now I am getting a grasp of it :)