• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Applications of Physics and Chemistry.

Reaction score
Assalam walaikum. I wanted to ask the ones who have brought good grades and who are currently well prepared for the upcoming exam session. How are you guys preparing for Physics and Chemistry in terms of Applications? P4s can be a bit frustrating for me. And how do you prepare for p5? Any help is greatly appreciated. Jazak Allah Khair. :D

Reaction score
For applications for Sciences, CIE published Applications Support booklets a while ago that you could benefit from. They're found as the first files in each subject folder (the _as files). Don't think you need anything more. And for Paper 5, they mostly ask similar questions from year to year, so just have a look at the past papers and their mark schemes. Not really difficult.

Reaction score
For applications for Sciences, CIE published Applications Support booklets a while ago that you could benefit from. They're found as the first files in each subject folder (the _as files). Don't think you need anything more. And for Paper 5, they mostly ask similar questions from year to year, so just have a look at the past papers and their mark schemes. Not really difficult.
I know about the Booklet. But I really can't stuff the details in my head. I am going through some other books, though. But was looking for an efficient strategy. :D

Reaction score
I'm strugglin with the same thing as well, I guess I might be able to manage it with past paper practise and reading more into the things I don't understand from them.