• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Applied ICT 9713- May/June 2012 Series

Reaction score
Anyone who did their paper today have their supporting files ???
Pleaseeee help !

Reaction score
Just inbox me if u want to knw bout da paper which has been changed(Paper 2 AS LEVEL)

Reaction score
This is from 2011 o/n when i sort the sequence c0lumn to asending order why do i get #N/A ??

Attachments

• EXCEL.png
    EXCEL.png
    79.6 KB · Views: 8
Reaction score
thnk you did you hav urs ?
advice me wht to study b4 exam?
Gave my exam......went well...i was sorta well prepared.....the only problem i used have was printing the formulae in excel...i mean the prints were a total mess......i can only tell u how i study....honestly.....
Of course at this time past papers are important....v were also using abook....the onlyone available here...graham brown & brian sargent......when ever u start doing the paper....even b4 reading the questions...pursue the source file...the paper does tell u to do that but u do it b4....just reading the source files thoroughly...will make u understand how u r going to manipulate them....try practicing to understand them.......many students simply solve questions without caring to understand what the paper actually want...the true purpose....(like cramming stuff).....if u are using a refernce book b sure to go thru that.....yes reading alot in practical...in my experience there were so many tricks untold by our teacher...small important things that save ur life...be sure dont miss them...any thing can save u.......and most important....be happy have hope n confidence......enjoy life.....i always listen to music while studying...its for survival

Afo

Reaction score
Gave my exam......went well...i was sorta well prepared.....the only problem i used have was printing the formulae in excel...i mean the prints were a total mess......i can only tell u how i study....honestly.....
Of course at this time past papers are important....v were also using abook....the onlyone available here...graham brown & brian sargent......when ever u start doing the paper....even b4 reading the questions...pursue the source file...the paper does tell u to do that but u do it b4....just reading the source files thoroughly...will make u understand how u r going to manipulate them....try practicing to understand them.......many students simply solve questions without caring to understand what the paper actually want...the true purpose....(like cramming stuff).....if u are using a refernce book b sure to go thru that.....yes reading alot in practical...in my experience there were so many tricks untold by our teacher...small important things that save ur life...be sure dont miss them...any thing can save u.......and most important....be happy have hope n confidence......enjoy life.....i always listen to music while studying...its for survival
u had yr p4 today??

Reaction score
Guyzzz....who ever is havin as level paper 2 tom da paper has been changed cauze i had da paper tdai....and plz inbox me if u want to knw wat were da qus in da paper!!!

Reaction score
Guyzzz....who ever is havin as level paper 2 tom da paper has been changed cauze i had da paper tdai....and plz inbox me if u want to knw wat were da qus in da paper!!!
where did u give it from ?mine did not change .

Reaction score
where did u give it from ?mine did not change .
Tdai.....for sum da paper waz same and for sum it changed.....cauze the examiners knw that mostly many ppl knws wats goona cum in da paper but frm tom for every1 da paper will change btw how waz ur paper ur lucky....but i waz screwed up.....how waz ur paper!!!

Reaction score
Tdai.....for sum da paper waz same and for sum it changed.....cauze the examiners knw that mostly many ppl knws wats goona cum in da paper but frm tom for every1 da paper will change btw how waz ur paper ur lucky....but i waz screwed up.....how waz ur paper!!!
it was quite good but our in my room the invigilators did not let us use the net:S

Reaction score
What report ? :eek: is this for AS ?
& what do you mean by horizontal ? is it something with the alignment or the page layout?
I guess it depends on the examiner..
Yeah a report as in word..we had a topic and we had to write a report on it..so when i printed it it didnt come straight,the text that is....yes there was a layout ofc but i dont think that should effect the printing..i didnt have enough time to check the printers settings..

Reaction score
ohk..aur mai b Pak say hi hu achaa tumay if function jo lagaya paper mai solved huay glt lg raha hai mujay tu ?
aur tum nay baki do question kiya jo us say nai huay paper mai min and max wala ?

can u plz send me supporting files or any other material u have got for the practical exam, [email protected]

thanks in advance

Reaction score
Yeah a report as in word..we had a topic and we had to write a report on it..so when i printed it it didnt come straight,the text that is....yes there was a layout ofc but i dont think that should effect the printing..i didnt have enough time to check the printers settings..
Thr report shud have cum horizontal.......u shudnt cum straight......btw how did ur exam go......good or bad!!!btw in da question dey specified bout da report da it shud be horizontal....and did u search on the net bout da report!!!

Reaction score
hey guyz mine paper waz changed tdai....it included excel,access and powerpoint....thx for da help s.tahir,,,,if u were nt dere i wud have got screwed up......guyzzzz the paper is chaging for sum skool dnt think it will be da same!!!