• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Applied ICT AS help

Reaction score
did anyone take it guys cuz i have no clue about it
and none of the ppl in my school has ever took it so I'm hoping that anyone could tell me the system of studying and which to use book or notes?

Reaction score
It is easy for the ones who have done IGCSE ICT, but it is not that tough also. you just need to have some good skills in excel and access rest powerpoint and word are easy..
The book for AS/A level Applied ICT is = ISBN: 9780521717649 .. this is a good book for Applied ICT and most of the CIE papers are made from this book only.. Hope I helped.. and I would advice you to think about computing also..

Reaction score
It is easy for the ones who have done IGCSE ICT, but it is not that tough also. you just need to have some good skills in excel and access rest powerpoint and word are easy..
The book for AS/A level Applied ICT is = ISBN: 9780521717649 .. this is a good book for Applied ICT and most of the CIE papers are made from this book only.. Hope I helped.. and I would advice you to think about computing also..
So this book is enough and it covers the whole syllabus or is the something extra
and by computing do u mean using the computer a lot(if so I actually do)
btw thanks for your reply it helped

Reaction score
No problem brother.. it's all cool and yes the book covers the full syllabus..