• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Applied ICT PRACTICAL EXAM >> DONE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
whats is in the test acsess or excel ???
is there aN essay ???
plz tell me :( i really need it actally we ALLL NEED IT YOUSF PLZ TELL US FAST THANK UUUU <3

Reaction score
any doubts ... i had my exam and it was extremely easy !!!!

Hello everybody , the exam is easy do not panic , you have 3 files , for course , tutor and students ! You have to make reports but you must be very careful reading the instructions. The paper is not easy if you dont understand the questions and if you dont revise well.

I can't tell you more as its not fare to us who already taken the exam this morning. Please be aware that we are not allow to tell the questions because as i already said before most of the students have their exams after us and its not fare.

Also you need to know that because some of the centers have given the confidential files to students to practice before the exam they have said to the exam officers that the will change the papers but they will keep the same files. So if you have the files doesnt mean that you have the paper as well .

Thanks

Reaction score
Hello everybody , the exam is easy do not panic , you have 3 files , for course , tutor and students ! You have to make reports but you must be very careful reading the instructions. The paper is not easy if you dont understand the questions and if you dont revise well.

I can't tell you more as its not fare to us who already taken the exam this morning. Please be aware that we are not allow to tell the questions because as i already said before most of the students have their exams after us and its not fare.

Also you need to know that because some of the centers have given the confidential files to students to practice before the exam they have said to the exam officers that the will change the papers but they will keep the same files. So if you have the files doesnt mean that you have the paper as well .

Thanks
one last thing...what was the word section about??

Reaction score
Some of the posts have been removed!

Please keep in mind that you are not allowed to discuss paper content! Violating this rule might lead to a direct ban without any warning. Use the report button if you find posts regarding the paper content.

Status
Not open for further replies.