• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Applied ICT Theory 28th of may

Reaction score
can any1 tell me whats the difference between system flow charts and data flow charts????

Reaction score
can any1 tell me whats the difference between system flow charts and data flow charts????

Data flow diagram is used to represent the way data flows through the existing system, showing the inputs, processing and outputs. Its constructed in the analysis stage

Systems flowchart is generally a method of designing a systems solution, therefore it's mostly made in the design stage. Shows how the data will flow through the new system and also includes programming requirements.

hope it helps:)

Reaction score
Can someone answer May/june 2009 question 4, D ?
They said in the mark scheme "Description of improvement required" What do i write there? PLease answer the whole question and also sometimes they say in the mark scheme for " Discuss" Questions "+1 for reasoned conclusion." What do they mean by reasoned conclusion? Can you give me an example? Thank you.

Reaction score
al hamdulilah it was an easy paper what do u expect the grade boundary to be?