• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Applied ICT Theory 28th of may

Reaction score
yeah the paper is easy... for an ICT exam, i expect the grade boundry to be in the 40's an A, maybe 48 ? idk...

Reaction score
yeah the paper is easy... for an ICT exam, i expect the grade boundry to be in the 40's an A, maybe 48 ? idk...

it was 36 for an A june last year and november 2012 42 but november usually has a higher grade boundary im expecting 44

Reaction score
ohhh then i think i got like 60+ the only mistake i did was the organizations question i read it wrong and i thought it was asking of other ways of advertising :| three marks gone out of the window :mad:

Reaction score
Data flow diagram is used to represent the way data flows through the existing system, showing the inputs, processing and outputs. Its constructed in the analysis stage

Systems flowchart is generally a method of designing a systems solution, therefore it's mostly made in the design stage. Shows how the data will flow through the new system and also includes programming requirements.

hope it helps:)

thnkyou soooo much.... cuz of u i was able to answer da question todayyy :)))