• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

applying to a good foreign university

Reaction score
which university i can go to that has 10 lakhs approx. annual fee it could be in dubai , singapore , australia.

Reaction score
The universities in Singapore and Australia are pretty expensive. But you should explore the universities of Malaysia. The fees is less than 1 million rupees in almost every university. There is a branch of University of Nothingam in Malaysia which has been a good prospective university for Pakistani students over the years due to the less expense, you should check it out. :)

Reaction score
The universities in Singapore and Australia are pretty expensive. But you should explore the universities of Malaysia. The fees is less than 1 million rupees in almost every university. There is a branch of University of Nothingam in Malaysia which has been a good prospective university for Pakistani students over the years due to the less expense, you should check it out. :)
thanks and u got any information about unis in Dubai ... I have heard they are good like hult,university of dubai.

Reaction score
brother universities in foreign countries are extremely expensive, my brother went to University of Manchester to do Masters, the fees is 22lakh rupees yearly and 8.5 lakhs for living and food per year

Reaction score
thanks and u got any information about unis in Dubai ... I have heard they are good like hult,university of dubai.
Hult in Dubai only offers post graduation courses and that too only in Business related subjects.

Reaction score
i really need to know the number of O level subjects that is needed in UAE to be more specific in DUBAI and how many AS levels is needed any help will be highly appreciated but please as soon as possible :)

Reaction score
i really need to know the number of O level subjects that is needed in UAE to be more specific in DUBAI and how many AS levels is needed any help will be highly appreciated but please as soon as possible :)

well normally you just need to have the basic subjects. For example for Engineering, you need Phy,Chem and Math in Alevels. And the sciences in O-levels.
Some of the unis even ask for just 2-subjects. Now it depends which uni go for, check the requirements of that course and you will get to know what subjects they need :)

About the uni. selection, unis in Malaysia can be in the range. Australia,UK etc are quite expensive. University of Nott. Asian Pacific University Malaysia,Sunway University. Search these type of unis. They have got a bunch of such unis.

Reaction score
which university i can go to that has 10 lakhs approx. annual fee it could be in dubai , singapore , australia.
HKU is the best. Apply for early admissions around october/november

Check deadline NOW. On early admissions if you have good internal school grades and 8A's in olevels, you can get 60% aid plus. You would be paying 10lakh a year. If you apply for normal admission, most you get will be 35% aid.

You can do any course there except medical (it requires cantonese language from year 1)

Reaction score
I'm planning to go to Notthingam univerity of Malaysia InshaAllah. It's tution fees is around 13 lakh a year but you get an automatic 25% scholarship if you get 3A's in A-level. Plus, there are plenty other unis in Malaysia whose tution fees would fit in your specified range

Reaction score
do apply to hku too. Its the 20th best university in the world. (the best asian univeristy along side NUS in Singapore)

Reaction score

Hi alixx. As others said, there are many universities in Malaysia that have approximately the same annual fee as you mentioned.
We suggest you should consider Malaysia as your potential study destination. Studying in Malaysia has a number of advantages for Pakistani students. Malaysia has quite a few branches of UK and Australian universities. Also, one of the main attractions of studying in Malaysia is the relatively low cost of fees and living expenses – certainly when compared to countries like the UK and Australia. Several Malaysian Universities also offer degrees that are affiliated with universities in UK and Australia. Other benefits include: lots of Pakistani students, easy availability of HALAL food and warm climate.

Sincerely,
EduGuides

Reaction score
I'm planning to go to Notthingam univerity of Malaysia InshaAllah. It's tution fees is around 13 lakh a year but you get an automatic 25% scholarship if you get 3A's in A-level. Plus, there are plenty other unis in Malaysia whose tution fees would fit in your specified range
is it in english