• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Arabic as a second/foreign language.

Reaction score
Anyone taking Arabic as a second langauge?
I have my orals in a couple of days.
I need advice, and help. My Arabic is horrible as I have lived my whole life in the united states.
But insha'allah i'm looking forward to an A*. If anyone had done it, can you pm me the topics?

Reaction score
I need advice, and help. My Arabic is horrible as I have lived my whole life in the united states.
But insha'allah i'm looking forward to an A*. If anyone had done it, can you pm me the topics?

My arabic oral is tomorrow . My arabic is horrible too, I have also lived in america all my life too. If you have already done the exam do you have the topics?

Reaction score
whoo did the exam. please help i don't know when is my speaking but am waiting for the school to inform my by the way you both which country your in??:)(y)

Reaction score
Same here man, I don't even know what the basic idea about the oral is. Is it like the english oral, or is it completely different? Someone explain please, I have mine in 3 days

Reaction score
dude i did my oral exam its easy dont panic.....
see mainly it consist of three parts...
the first part is conversation in which a card will be given to u. u have to plan about the conversation in 15minutes
secondly u will be given 2 minutes to talk about a topic of ur choice which must be planned at home.for example(your country,ambitions .etc)
in the third and last part there will be general conversation with the examiner in which u talk about ur life ur favourite food etc....
and thats it....:)

Reaction score
remember be prepared to answer questions after the topic conversation i.e the second part.
don't answer using yes or no instead answer using full sentences
notewell be confident and wear good clothes have a good sleep on the day before the exam
don't panic its easy and even if u get stuck the examiner will help u trust me