• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Arabic as first language !

Reaction score
Okay you see, "مقال" is the normal tal5ee9 while in the case of the letter you should write the receivers address and an intro and body and then a conclusion thanking the receiver for reading your views as the letter, according to my teacher, is always formal. Next comes the speech, here you should, obviously, write a speech about the main points of both articles. Finally the story, you should take all the points and build up a story from the points just like what you do in paper 2. Good luck ! Feel free to ask any questions !

Reaction score
Okay you see, "مقال" is the normal tal5ee9 while in the case of the letter you should write the receivers address and an intro and body and then a conclusion thanking the receiver for reading your views as the letter, according to my teacher, is always formal. Next comes the speech, here you should, obviously, write a speech about the main points of both articles. Finally the story, you should take all the points and build up a story from the points just like what you do in paper 2. Good luck ! Feel free to ask any questions !
Thanks very much dude really greatful to you !!!

Reaction score
Guyz is it okay to cross the word limit in the summary? Because i wrote avout 330 words :(

Reaction score
Well, the exam was pretty good but i want to ask a question.
In the summary, I wrote about 251-260 words(instead of 250) , Will I lose marks because of this?.

Reaction score
Omg I did the same thing I wrote more than 250 words and inshallah we won't lose any marks for that ... What were the ideas that u picked up from both paragraphs coz I want to make sure that the ideas I wrote in the summary are right

Reaction score
Omg I did the same thing I wrote more than 250 words and inshallah we won't lose any marks for that ... What were the ideas that u picked up from both paragraphs coz I want to make sure that the ideas I wrote in the summary are right
the
I wrote about the role of parents towards the kids and also about conditions that the kids must be put in

Reaction score
Well, the exam was pretty good but i want to ask a question.
In the summary, I wrote about 251-260 words(instead of 250) , Will I lose marks because of this?.
I believe you won't lose marks for exceeding the word limit but he won't mark anything above 250+ words. IN other words those 19 words he won't use them in actually giving you the mark. It said in previous mark schemes that if the candidate writes above 250 the examiner shouldn't mark/read i believe the remaining and the examiner should only read till 250 words and nothing more.
Check the previous mark schemes they'll give you a more detailed answer. Just go to the summary and read the instructions given there.