• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Are past paper questions always useful?

Reaction score
hey guys, are past papers questions can always useful or not for board exam preparation? Anyone know about it.

Reaction score
hi, yes past papers questions are very useful for exam preparation. I always use five years solved to solve past papers to prepare my board exams with tutoria.pk. It is an online platform where u can find all Pakistan's educational board solved past papers.It is very useful for me. You can also visit this website hope it will helpful for you.

Reaction score
hey guys, are past papers questions can always useful or not for board exam preparation? Anyone know about it.

It is a key to success. It will prepare you directly for examination and you will able to know if you can answer such questions. More past paper questions you solve, more you will be comfortable solving your real exam too.