• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Are YOU ready for DEATH???

Reaction score
no wants pain caused by death so its a bitter reality which we have to accept weather we like it or not. but i think we should not focus on death until we are alive. we should utilize the time to its best, serve humanity and simply try to enjoy life. :)

p.s maybe we can become immortal or greatly increase our lifespan as many scientists are working on it :)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
no wants pain caused by death so its a bitter reality which we have to accept weather we like it or not. but i think we should not focus on death until we are alive. we should utilize the time to its best, serve humanity and simply try to enjoy life. :)

p.s maybe we can become immortal or greatly increase our lifespan as many scientists are working on it :)

But what use will be the fun whn I'm dead..? what about preparing for life after it..? Yes we must have fun but not so much that we start neglecting the rights of Allah upon is.. like worshipping Him...

you mention scientists working on increasing life span, but seriously... have you ever seen someone escape death? it wd be ridiculous to bank on that since statistically chances of any1 dying are 100%... deniers of Allah are there but no one denies death... coz we know it's a reality....

No! When the soul has reached the collar bones
And it is said, "Who will cure [him]?"
And the dying one is certain that it is the [time of] separation
And the leg is wound about the leg,
To your Lord, that Day, will be the procession.
And the disbeliever had not believed, nor had he prayed.
But [instead], he denied and turned away.
And then he went to his people, swaggering [in pride].
Woe to you, and woe!
Then woe to you, and woe!
Does man think that he will be left neglected?
Had he not been a sperm from semen emitted?
Then he was a clinging clot, and [ Allah ] created [his form] and proportioned [him]
And made of him two mates, the male and the female.
Is not that [Creator] Able to give life to the dead?
(Quran 75:26-40)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
487529_422375661143568_421877378_n.jpg

Reaction score
That should be interesting and that is when I will finally know who is right, the Greek god, the Islamic God, the Christian God, the Norse gods, the ancient Egyptians gods.

If it is Allah, the I shall probably burn in hell, for being a girl with nice and long hair who does not wear a hijab, sometimes wears dresses to the knee level, refuses to accept the divorce rights, refusing to accept the one man, 4 wives policy, refusing to accept that women get half inheritance, not accepting that husbands can under any circumstances beat their wives, believing that some of the actions of the prophet were not right etc.

If it is no God, we will disintegrate and our lives will just completely cease at that moment.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
That should be interesting and that is when I will finally know who is right, the Greek god, the Islamic God, the Christian God, the Norse gods, the ancient Egyptians gods.

If it is Allah, the I shall probably burn in hell, for being a girl with nice and long hair who does not wear a hijab, sometimes wears dresses to the knee level, refuses to accept the divorce rights, refusing to accept the one man, 4 wives policy, refusing to accept that women get half inheritance, not accepting that husbands can under any circumstances beat their wives, believing that some of the actions of the prophet were not right etc.

If it is no God, we will disintegrate and our lives will just completely cease at that moment.
I say the one God that makes sense would be it..

If it is Allah you never know you could be forgiven..... since there are muslims who do those things too.. but that doesn't mean they lose hope in the mercy of Allah... Among His perfect names is ArRahman (the exceedingly merciful)... the main problem is not accepting Him as your master... or associating others with Him in worship.. see if you have a computer... it malfunctions.. you have all the right to throw it away, kick it, punch it... coz you own it, it stops functioning.. you can do whatever you like... when God made us with a purpose the base of which was to worship him alone.. and you don't even recognise that... even when He gave you so many signs to reflect upon both in the world such as the magnificent sky... etc, and in His scriptures.... then really you are malfunctioning.. then it is His will what to do with you..

“And when the news of (the birth of) a female (child) is brought to any of them, his face becomes dark, and he is filled with inward grief! He hides himself from the people because of the evil of that whereof he has been informed. Shall he keep her with dishonor or bury her in the earth? Certainly, evil is their decision.”
(Surah An-Nahl, ayah 58-59)

Reaction score
Muhammad Abdul Jabbar? He's one of the best lecturers in the world! :)
ofc! AWW i love his speeches ..the first time wen i listened to his speech was 2 years back or sth during the Dawah Training Program that i had attended and seriously everyone got glued to the screen ..i mean he catches everyone's attention