• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

As/A level student? Must look at this!

Choose an appropriate option after reading the thread

• 1. No good faculties

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. Access to notes but not using effectively (Laziness)

• 5. Good at concepts, but can't apply them on past paper questions.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
This thread is only for the ones who are taking any of the following subjects:
Further Math, Math, Physics, Chemistry.

Hello all,

Once I was one of the most active members of XPC. I have come back for a purpose.

Firstly, I want to know how many of you guys doing As/A level wants to score high but there are many factors affecting this dream?

Common factors include (READ THEM ALL AS THEY ALL ARE VERY IMPORTANT TO CONSIDER):
1. Into an institute but no good faculties / Frequent changes of faculties.
2. Time management issue.
3. Good at theoretical topics, but quant isn't good or vice-versa.
4. Have a good resource but aren't able to use them efficiently.
5. Good at remembering the concept, but to able to apply them in past papers.

For statistics purpose please choose the appropriate options according to you plus if you have any sort of queries please comment below. Results will be noted after a week! According to the statistics, I will upgrade this thread to tell you the purpose of creating this thread.

Your small opinion can change your life! So don't forget to click the appropriate option!

Thank you all for your time.

Regards,
Rohan.

Reaction score
the faculty one is pretty subjective honestly like even if you go to my school I will say something and my mates would say a very different thing

oh and one thing more, this site doesn't get much traffic these days

Reaction score
the faculty one is pretty subjective honestly like even if you go to my school I will say something and my mates would say a very different thing

oh and one thing more, this site doesn't get much traffic these days
Its my humble request if you can caste your vote?

I have posted the link at many places. I hope I get at least 10 to 20 reviews?

Moreover, each and every point I added are subjective. It will for sure vary from person to person! Maybe you are comfortable with the faculties teaching style, but someone else isnt satsified with that much!

Hehe! :)

Reaction score
Its my humble request if you can caste your vote?

I have posted the link at many places. I hope I get at least 10 to 20 reviews?

Moreover, each and every point I added are subjective. It will for sure vary from person to person! Maybe you are comfortable with the faculties teaching style, but someone else isnt satsified with that much!

Hehe! :)
first rule of statistics: you need to have a random large sample to represent a population!