• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS/A2 seperate or together? [value-wise]

Reaction score
Asalamualaikum and helow to evryone.
ive been reading threads on this website from a long time but registered just now because i need help to which answers i cannot seem to find!! *dramatic*

i see mostly pakistanies mingling here but thats juss a good thing for me.im an overseas pakistani.and now for my HIstory!

i moved from pakistan to KSA when i was a kid and apparently SKIPPED 2nd grade.the school i got in has the planning of giving olevel exams in october november rather than mayjune.after we registered our teachers had the hounour of telling us that mayjune was much more valuable.
[they did so because otherwise their trend of teaching tutions would get disrupted and so would their income -.-]

alevel classes also start in september but we miss the first semester because we're too bizi givng our Os.so we start classes in January since decmber there are exams and we also go along with extra coaching to cover up the first semester..some of us wait till the next september to come and then start Alvls,which is of no use since the teachers dont teach anything because they know they have to repeat evrything for JAnuary students.

MY PROBLEM:
started my Alevels in january and and done with evrything by December xcpt a little application part.my executory exam starts monday.it will show wthr i am eligible for registering after 10 days or not..
i want to know wther i shud give AS/A2 seperate or give A2 this mayjune itslf?does Alvl have more value compared to As/A2 seperate?? ->BIGGEST issue!
i have a year extra in my hand since im younger than my entire class.if i seperate ill be done by MJ2013 if i give awl togthr ill be done by MJ2012 [NOT 2013]
confused =S

Reaction score
If you think you have grasped the concepts clearly then there is no reason why you should delay your exams. Even if there are a few problems, you can work on your weaknesses in the next 5 months and appear for both AS and A2 level. So that's my recommendation.