• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS ACCOUNTING P12.... howd it go??

Reaction score
I usually mess up in the 2nd question. :p
I have one or two notes on absorption so maybe i can send tht on ur email or something.
Btw, are you using randall too?

Is there some sort of rule or something like which chapter's come in which question? Like aren't they just random or something? :S

Reaction score
I thhink they are random, but notice the last question for all the years, has management accounting question mostly..

Reaction score
Ooh you mean Stock Valuation and costing and all. Okay. Well yeah i've noticed that too but i was wondering if there was some fixed rule or something regarding this.

Reactions: Z.S
Reaction score
I am just too nervous for the 3rd question ie absorption, marginal, break even stuff, profitability :/ My brain cant absorb all that :p Any link? Notes specially on that part?
Lol same I hate costing. Hmm not really I just use Randall and google the other stuff I don't get

Reaction score
Its credit controller.. Its a repeated question
NO I think that the question was not repeated... As previously the question which came in the papers it was " who would use the creditors ledger"
but this question was "who would use the age analysis of the debtors"
although the options were same but the answer is different in both questions

Reaction score
Here's something that might help you guys in the costing part (absorption and marginal). Hope it helps. :)

Attachments

• absorption_tcm4-123699.pdf
    437.3 KB · Views: 33