• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS Applied ICT ... Help needed !

Reaction score
Okay, so the thing is that my school is not teaching AS Applied ICT as an AS subject... they are just using the book to teach it as a normal school subject. But I want to give the AS for Applied ICT, so how am I supposed to study ? Could anyone help me please ? I'll highly appreciate if anyone does ! :)
And I live in Al-Khobar,Saudiarabia. So, does anyone know if somebody is teaching AS Applied ICT tuition ?

Reaction score
Okay, so the thing is that my school is not teaching AS Applied ICT as an AS subject... they are just using the book to teach it as a normal school subject. But I want to give the AS for Applied ICT, so how am I supposed to study ? Could anyone help me please ? I'll highly appreciate if anyone does ! :)
And I live in Al-Khobar,Saudiarabia. So, does anyone know if somebody is teaching AS Applied ICT tuition ?
I'm from india & we are taught the same way, so dont worry you will do well InshaAllah....
Just read the text book well & understand the concepts, & solve as many past papers as you can--for both theory & practicals.
And if need any help can ask here...

Reaction score
I'm from india & we are taught the same way, so dont worry you will do well InshaAllah....
Just read the text book well & understand the concepts, & solve as many past papers as you can--for both theory & practicals.
And if need any help can ask here...
Have you given the AS Level ICT ? If yes ... then how was it for you ? I mean is it a bit difficult because there is no teacher teaching us ? I just want to know your experience to prepare myself :)