• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS BIOLOGY P-33

Reaction score
Hello. Can you guys help me distinguish between LPP and HPP diagram? I couldnt get the part where they say do not draw individual cell in LPP.

Reaction score
alrite guys... got my hand on it.... :)
Question 1
test upon sucrose, glucose, starch and fungal amylase...... u need to knw how to distinguish b/t reducing sugars n non reducing sugars....

Question 2
measurement of some part of plant... i cldnt knw exactly wat so sorry...but slide will be provided n v will ve to observe it under microscope...

cheers guys... do remembr me in ur prayers...its least i can ask frm u... can i? :)

yar what is the function of that "fungal amylase".i have never performed a test on it

Reaction score
Question 1
test upon sucrose, glucose, starch and fungal amylase...... u need to knw how to distinguish b/t reducing sugars n non reducing sugars....

Question 2
measurement of some part of plant... i cldnt knw exactly wat so sorry...but slide will be provided n v will ve to observe it under microscope...

cheers guys... do remembr me in ur prayers...its least i can ask frm u... can i? :)

great job :D thanks falcon (y)

Reaction score
S
Starch is included in the reagents right?
Amylase + starch -----> Maltose

v will have to use the other method...as v need to test enzyme also...for all v knw it cld be denatured due to the heat n stuff...so v ve to be sure...so use the other method....

Reaction score
the other method ? wont we be performing seperate testt with glucose for benedict and sucrose for non reducing ?

Reaction score
the other method ? wont we be performing seperate testt with glucose for benedict and sucrose for non reducing ?
What I heard is: we have to perform Benedict test on the known solutions of Glucose and than we have to change any variable for enzyme to check the hydrolysis of starch :)

Reaction score
Question 1

Question 2

thank u so oooooooooooooooo much u r a life saver