• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS BIOLOGY!!!

Reaction score
You should study previous past papers to get used to the type of questions and everything else; in addition, you should revise all the practicals. In terms of preparing for the paper, the unit 3 paper is the easiest.
Are you doing your Unit 3 paper on the 7th of this May?

Reaction score
You should study previous past papers to get used to the type of questions and everything else; in addition, you should revise all the practicals. In terms of preparing for the paper, the unit 3 paper is the easiest.
Are you doing your Unit 3 paper on the 7th of this May?

Thank youuu! :D Yes that's right, im doing it on the 7th of may.
but the essay part isn't easy! plus, many people got Cs and Ds in this papero_O ya all the practicals are included but should i study the topics in unit 1? (other than practical work)

Reaction score
I am giving unit 3 too but I dont know where to study the experiments fromm , does anyone have it all compiled in one place so that I can memorise from thereeee ? please helppppppppppp

Reaction score
I am giving unit 3 too but I dont know where to study the experiments fromm , does anyone have it all compiled in one place so that I can memorise from thereeee ? please helppppppppppp

Lol memorize :) why not learn it :) well I'll try and make copies of the practical booklet I have - that's if possible. You should study past papers and "memorize" mark scheme :)