• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS level experience

Reaction score
How hard is AS level?
I gave IGCSE cie and I got 2bs and 3cs
I'm planning to give ICT ,one of science subjects and arabic
what field i can go with these subjects
by the way how did you do in your AS levels

Reaction score
Its is difficult if you are not prepared to work hard.
alos, it is also quite different from IGCSE, cuz u hav to solve questions that u hav to apply in real life.

Reaction score
AS is very hard compared to IGCSE !
AS is way different than IGCSE.
The grades for the May/June 2012 was a shock ( in a negative way ) for most of the students and papers are getting more difficult year by year so you need to work very hard since your IGCSE grades are not good have to say .
and about what field it depends on the science subject you are taking but since you are taking computing then you can go to a field regarding computer and stuff like that.

Reaction score
even in IGCSE English results were shocking too... anyways goodluck to you i hope u do well in resitting the subjects u took
by the way what did you get in your igcse?

Reaction score
All I can say is that you MUST start revising what you studied from day one. Don't leave revision until later on because then it'll be too late. AS was the most gruelling year ever. I got As & A*s in my IGCSEs but in AS I got 2Ds & an E! So you can tell that you'll have to put in 50 times the effort. Good luck to you :)

Reaction score
hey guys is this result good??...Business studies-A,Maths-E,Economics-B,I.T-D,Sociology-B,Biology-B,German-B,English-C