• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS level grading

Reaction score
Hello people! I know you would laugh at me that I am giving AS level and dont know about the grading system. Anyways, Is there A* in AS level if I get above 90%? Or is it just A at both 80% and 90%? Also I may miss 90 above in two subjects out of three. So will it matter too much after my A2 results in university admissions if I get A* A A instead of straight A*s?

Reaction score
Hello people! I know you would laugh at me that I am giving AS level and dont know about the grading system. Anyways, Is there A* in AS level if I get above 90%? Or is it just A at both 80% and 90%? Also I may miss 90 above in two subjects out of three. So will it matter too much after my A2 results in university admissions if I get A* A A instead of straight A*s?
Well firstly bro no matter how much marks you get the maximum grade is A even if u get fullmarks in As
And the thing is getting 3A* or even 3 A is not that easy u are giving alevels not igcse and it wont matter to universities at all bcz students getting even a single A* is pretty less or even 3 A .but for universities other things matter to like your sats marks so u need to get those gud as well
And well bro no one would laugh as many ppl dont know abt the grading system in As
Hope i helped