• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS math 9709/May June/2018/ Paper 12 Hard Or Easy?

Reaction score
I just had my AS math exam paper 12 a few hours ago, and I felt it was very difficult and long, Please share your experience

Reaction score
yUP. i found a few ques difficult too but it was manageable.
what would you think the grade boundaries would be this time i hope they are low because a lot of us found it a little tricky to deal with

Reaction score
This paper sodomized the living shit out of me. It's WAY harder compared to '17. Too bad we got the short end of the stick.

Reaction score
It was tricky..btw what were the range of angles we had to find by using graphs of trig ratios (i guessed 270 <x<360 probably wrong)

Reaction score
I gave variant 2 basically paper 12, and I think an A would probably be a 54 or 53. Also, did you guys finish the whole paper properly?

Reaction score
binomial, a = 3
k<9 and k = 11

a = 8000 , r = 1.02

h= 1 k =22

a = 7 b= -4 , for no solution k > 7 , and k < 3

x = 146 , 323
range for which 2cos > -3sin , 0 >x> 146

Reaction score
Will the threshold be so low? Like you mentioned around 54 etc. I can’t recall threshold being this low in the past years

Reaction score
Anybody took p13? Thank god i came out alive, i estimated i lost 15 marks :( lets hope that grade threshold is low this year

Reaction score
Will the threshold be so low? Like you mentioned around 54 etc. I can’t recall threshold being this low in the past years
There were some years where it was around 54 or 55 in the October/November sessions. But this was harder than those papers.