• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS Maths or AS Chemistry for 3-months course

Reaction score
i will start may nov session at mid July and iwas wondering what to take Asmath or Aschemistry which will be easier and more suitable for about 2 and half months
+physics or business or accounting is it recommended to take one of them or just go with one of the AS subject and what is the best of them to go with

Reaction score
chemical mechanical or petroleum engineer or pharmacist

so at the end of the day i will take the two but what to take first for a short course

Reaction score
well u have to take many factors into consideration it's not that easy to decide
it depends on the university u r planning to attend / what major-stream are u planning to take/ what country r u going to
if u r more into the scientific stream u can take AS MATH .. i dont advise to take AS BIO OR CHEM in a 2 months course cuz u need lots of lab practice which will consume from ur time & u wont have much time left for the theory
if u r more into business stream u can take AS BUSINESS OR ACCOUNTING
depends ofcourse on how much u understand & can cope with each subject :) .. wishing u the best of luck no matter what u decide on

Reaction score
well u have to take many factors into consideration it's not that easy to decide
it depends on the university u r planning to attend / what major-stream are u planning to take/ what country r u going to
if u r more into the scientific stream u can take AS MATH .. i dont advise to take AS BIO OR CHEM in a 2 months course cuz u need lots of lab practice which will consume from ur time & u wont have much time left for the theory
if u r more into business stream u can take AS BUSINESS OR ACCOUNTING
depends ofcourse on how much u understand & can cope with each subject :) .. wishing u the best of luck no matter what u decide on
thanks so inshaullah iwill go for the maths but what is better to take as an olevel subject with asmaths physics or business or accounting or french as a foregin lang ( didnt take any french in my entire life)

Reaction score
thanks so inshaullah iwill go for the maths but what is better to take as an olevel subject with asmaths physics or business or accounting or french as a foregin lang ( didnt take any french in my entire life)
remove the thought of FRENCH completely .. it will rarely help u in univerisity u'll tire urself for nothing unless ofcourse u r planning to study in france or paris or french speaking countries :p .. with math according to me business will suite the most .. (business is my passion) eventhough i didnt take it as a CIE exam but i took the whole syllabus as a school subject .. physics is quite difficult to cope with unless u have super powers .. cuz the AS syllabus is different than the Olevel & accounting is similar to math with a lil bit more complication .. so my advice to u is to go ahead with math & business .. math can u help u if u r going engineering :) & business if u're gd at it & u start loving the subject u can get marks easily :)

Reaction score
thanks ido really love bussniess but here in my country to go for universtiy you need 8 olevels and only 1 A-level so mostly when taking o-levels people here think more of taking the easiest subjects to go for more a-levels which is more useful in universtiy