• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS PHY PRACTICAL 33

Reaction score
a
Please answer my questions:

While using a voltmeter we have to take the polarity into consideration right?

How do i read a micrometer screw gauage

The ammeter has 3 places or things where we can connect the crocodile clips right? How do we connect an ammeter. As in which ones to use

Can we ask the invigilators about the setting of an ammeter like whether we have to set it to 10 mA or whatever without getting marks cut?

as far as i know there will be general instruction regarding the multimeter/ammeter/voltmeter configuration .......

and as for the polarity in voltameter u just take down the absolute value .... when u connect it the opposite way , the value will be negative just take down the numerical value and disregard the -ve sign ....

as for micro meter the formula is PSR +(hsc x Lc ) +/- zero error ............. (psr is the reading on the plumbline (take whole values it falls between 0-1 choose zero like wise)..... and hsc is the other scale ) imp. dont forget the zero error correction if any ....

hope it helped .... if u find a btter explanation choose that

Reaction score
How to know if the relationship is valid or not?
just if the difference in k is less than 10 % then its valid?

Reaction score
The apparatus list you guys confirmed was for paper 33.
I'm having paper 34, and so once I asked my teacher about type of experiments she was like electricity is not coming (P34!).

Could anyone give me the apparatus list for P34?
Tnx.

Reaction score
The apparatus list you guys confirmed was for paper 33.
I'm having paper 34, and so once I asked my teacher about type of experiments she was like electricity is not coming (P34!).

Could anyone give me the apparatus list for P34?
Tnx.

Paper 34 is on 30th May right? so relax!

Reaction score
Th
a

as far as i know there will be general instruction regarding the multimeter/ammeter/voltmeter configuration .......

and as for the polarity in voltameter u just take down the absolute value .... when u connect it the opposite way , the value will be negative just take down the numerical value and disregard the -ve sign ....

as for micro meter the formula is PSR +(hsc x Lc ) +/- zero error ............. (psr is the reading on the plumbline (take whole values it falls between 0-1 choose zero like wise)..... and hsc is the other scale ) imp. dont forget the zero error correction if any ....

hope it helped .... if u find a btter explanation choose that
Thats a relief :)