• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS PHY PRACTICAL 33

Reaction score
Are you sure ur not making it up cuz OCT/NOV 2012 P33 has these questions :p
Oct/Nov 12? Dude that does not have anything related to this.
Oh and btw, my source : The school where the practicals will be held. So unless my school wants us getting failed, these are the right instruments. And I wont spend time making people believe because I`ve done enough to help everyone here :)

Reaction score
yeh it does and this crap isnt coming in tomorrow's paper cuz they never repeat the same expriments.

Reaction score
Okay so here`s the deal. I gave the practical last year as well. It was exactly the same as my school told me. And it has been going on for years. For the first timers, you will be confused I know.. But Like I said, I did my part. You guys don`t want to believe it, fine by me :)
If anyone has something different than this related to tomorrow, gladly share it here.

Reaction score
Okay so here`s the deal. I gave the practical last year as well. It was exactly the same as my school told me. And it has been going on for years. For the first timers, you will be confused I know.. But Like I said, I did my part. You guys don`t want to believe it, fine by me :)
If anyone has something different than this related to tomorrow, gladly share it here.

In chem same happpened!!! An almost repeated Nov 12 variant. It is true I guess. Please guys confirm it by 10