• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS PHY PRACTICAL 33

Reaction score
Okay so here`s the deal. I gave the practical last year as well. It was exactly the same as my school told me. And it has been going on for years. For the first timers, you will be confused I know.. But Like I said, I did my part. You guys don`t want to believe it, fine by me :)
If anyone has something different than this related to tomorrow, gladly share it here.
hope that u are right ..and they repeated the questions it would be fun

Reaction score
hope that u are right ..and they repeated the questions it would be fun
They will. Many people have confirmed these instruments. And papers have been repeated almost the same in the past. By the night, you`ll be sure I am right :)
But one good thing. Now we know which paper to practice with for tomorrow . Oct/NOV 12 33. Blessing In disguise.

Reaction score
They will. Many people have confirmed these instruments. And papers have been repeated almost the same in the past. By the night, you`ll be sure I am right :)
But one good thing. Now we know which paper to practice with for tomorrow . Oct/NOV 12 33. Blessing In disguise.

34!!! >.<

Reaction score
paper 34..

Reaction score
Okay guys.
Physics 33 Tomorrow will have an electricity experiment. And another simple one.
The electricity one will consist of -Variable Resistor, switch, battery, a sample wire, connecting wires, an ammeter and voltmeter. You`d have to measure the V & I after setting the apparatus after changing placing of the rheostat on the variable and most probably make a graph.
The second one has a clamp stand, a banta ( I dunno whats that called in english ). stopwatch. And you need to slide down a ball from a certain height, note the time.
Note : These are not the confirm experiments. However these instruments are confirmed, and probably the experiments will be somewhat the same as above. Don`t ask about the validity, for sure these will be there tomorrow.
ya .... wht i got is the same things fr tommorows practicle

Reaction score
Okay guys.
Physics 33 Tomorrow will have an electricity experiment. And another simple one.
The electricity one will consist of -Variable Resistor, switch, battery, a sample wire, connecting wires, an ammeter and voltmeter. You`d have to measure the V & I after setting the apparatus after changing placing of the rheostat on the variable and most probably make a graph.
The second one has a clamp stand, a banta ( I dunno whats that called in english ). stopwatch. And you need to slide down a ball from a certain height, note the time.
Note : These are not the confirm experiments. However these instruments are confirmed, and probably the experiments will be somewhat the same as above. Don`t ask about the validity, for sure these will be there tomorrow.

This is Exactly what came in Oct/Nov 2012 paper 34 or maybe 33

Reaction score
This is Exactly what came in Oct/Nov 2012 paper 34 or maybe 33
Yes, Everyone`s confirmed here that these are the same instruments. Experiments might be a little changed, But the instruments are confirmed. Do practice that paper..

Reaction score
ANY ONE TO CLEAR MY DOUBTS ????
1-- FOR STATING A RELATIONSHIP WHEN FINDING K ???
2-- UNITS WE ARE SUPPORT TO USE WHEN NO UNITS ARE MENTIONED.. MY TEACHER TELLS ME WRITE ALWAYS IN STANDARD UNIT
IE)METRE , KG ,SECOND ETC.... BUT SOME MARKSCHEMES SAY LIKE "All values of l must be given to the nearest mm..."
3--- FOR GRAPH..IS IT A MUST TO START FROM ZERO? AS WE SOMETIMES BEGIN WITH LARGE VALUES