• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS Physics Chemistry and Maths

Reaction score
How much time does it take to fully cover the syllabus for AS of Physics Chemistry and Maths? As my concepts for physics and maths were bit weak in o levels, chemistry was good enough. Please reply guys it is urgent

Reaction score
1 month for physics (since you were a little weak i'd say 1.5 months for this as well) 1.5 months for chemistry and 1 month for maths (since you were a little weak i'd say 1.5 months for this as well 25 days for P1 and 15-20 days depending on you choosing S1/M1. 20 days for S1 or 15 days for M1).

That's just for the studies/getting grasp on the concepts. Pastpapers are not included in the above.

Reaction score
1 month for physics (since you were a little weak i'd say 1.5 months for this as well) 1.5 months for chemistry and 1 month for maths (since you were a little weak i'd say 1.5 months for this as well 25 days for P1 and 15-20 days depending on you choosing S1/M1. 20 days for S1 or 15 days for M1).

That's just for the studies/getting grasp on the concepts. Pastpapers are not included in the above.

so which one is easy S1 or M1?

Reaction score
If i do full practice with past papers so is 8 months enough to grasp AS course to A grade?