• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS Physics P1 MCQs Preparation Thread.

Tkp

Reaction score
just think about it.no resultant force is acting and the directiion of the charge from right to left frm positive to negative.so it will be anticlockwise

Reaction score
just think about it.no resultant force is acting and the directiion of the charge from right to left frm positive to negative.so it will be anticlockwise
thanx but i really need a diagram.....it's okay take ur tym.....just pls draw it fr me:)

Reaction score
all da best pple:) ... i gues last ppr fr msost of us!!! so lets mke it a gud ending..i hpe da ppr is easy by da wy..may all of u pass with straight A's..inshallah.(y) .!!! include me in ur duas!!

Reaction score
all da best pple:) ... i gues last ppr fr msost of us!!! so lets mke it a gud ending..i hpe da ppr is easy by da wy..may all of u pass with straight A's..inshallah.(y) .!!! include me in ur duas!!
g' luck to you too:) tx for du'as
will definitely remember you too inshaAllah:)

Tkp

Reaction score
best of luck guys fr the last exm.waiting fr my last exm eagerly

Jaf

Reaction score
Would someone be kind enough to help me in June 10 variant 2 question 34. (I know this has been asked hundreds of times before but I can't find the sol. now).
Also, Nov 09 variant 2 question 18.