• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS Physics Practical - Paper 34

Reaction score
ye
are you sure?
some of my friends are saying hookes law and some are saying that a long tube would be connected to a syringe
and flow of water is to be measured either by changing quantity of water or length of tube.
what do you think?
yeah your right saad... since these updates are not 100 % sure so i cant say anything
but yeah these questions might come... i have also heard from my friends teacher about this... many teachers are confused about the practical... so dont worry brother , it ll be an easy paper.. Just do one thing.... only one thing, Before Starting your paper pray for yourself and for us that Allah gives us the ability and strength to carry out the practical easily and with no problems :).. Just Believe in ALLAH , as He is the ultimate One :).. Pray for all of us :(y)

Reaction score
Theres no question on heat...my physics teacher is a supervisor at a centre...question is on tubes in wgich we will have to add water and measure volume (thats a guess). The tubes are similar to those at the back of a syringe. And theres a vernier calliper. Most probably theyll ask us to find the volune flow rate of water. And theres a 200ml beaker too. More updates coming soon... And yeah he also said that the appratus would be new for all of us since this appartus has never been used before..

OMGGGG..!!!! you copy pasted my post..!! :O :O :O

Reaction score
There's a question about electric circuits in almost every paper 3....... i would advice you guys to have a look at circuits just in case it pops up. It's either about circuits or something to do with oscillations and timing.
Good luck tomorrow, i am taking it too ;)

Reaction score
There's a question about electric circuits in almost every paper 3....... i would advice you guys to have a look at circuits just in case it pops up. It's either about circuits or something to do with oscillations and timing.
Good luck tomorrow, i am taking it too ;)
There is NO electricity as far as i know...it came in variant 33.

Reaction score
No electricity coming..
Q1 is related to stopwatch
Q2 is related to moment 100% confirmed