• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS psychology P1 any guesses??

Reaction score
here is the completed version, does not include freud and infant prefrences for attractive faces, the former because it does not have much quantitative data, and the latter because I don't know xD
Hope it'll help :)

Attachments

• AS psychology.docx
    3 MB · Views: 45
Reaction score
There you go everything summarized. In return I do hope somebody can remember questions from the exam on 10 May (Paper 1) and post here message facebook (nikola xaviereff) :)

Attachments

• Nelson.pdf
    1,001.7 KB · Views: 66
  • Schacter & Singer.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 48
  • Maguire.pdf
    649.4 KB · Views: 45
  • Veale & Riley.pdf
    791.7 KB · Views: 45
  • The Reading the Mind in the eyes test.pdf
    588 KB · Views: 44
  • Held & Hein.pdf
    647.1 KB · Views: 47
  • Langlois.pdf
    618.6 KB · Views: 45
  • Tajfel.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 58
  • mann.pdf
    750.1 KB · Views: 42
  • Rosenhan.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 44
Reaction score
part 2

Attachments

• Dematte.pdf
    551.5 KB · Views: 44
  • dement & Kleitman.pdf
    889.2 KB · Views: 34
  • dement & Kleitman.pdf
    889.2 KB · Views: 20
  • Freud.pdf
    552.5 KB · Views: 37
  • Milgram.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 41
  • Thigpen.pdf
    748 KB · Views: 31
  • Zimbardo.pdf
    639.9 KB · Views: 34
  • Loftus & Pickrell.pdf
    704 KB · Views: 39
  • Billington.pdf
    544.5 KB · Views: 44
  • Piliavin.pdf
    801.2 KB · Views: 41
Reaction score
There you go everything summarized. In return I do hope somebody can remember questions from the exam on 10 May (Paper 1) and post here message facebook (nikola xaviereff) :)
Nikolas, I love you and I want to have your babies :love: These summaries are awesome! Thank you so so so much for uploading them! You helped us all and saved us all a HUGE amount of time! Thank you so much! :) This is awesome!!
Man, I really have to repay you, I PROMISE I will try to remember as many of the questions from the exam on the 10th of May (Paper #1) and post them here. Just remember I will have to wait 24 hours until posting any exam content on the forums or I might get banned, but I will post them in this thread as soon as I'm allowed to! ;) Again, thank you so much for your summaries! :D

Reaction score
here is the completed version, does not include freud and infant prefrences for attractive faces, the former because it does not have much quantitative data, and the latter because I don't know xD
Hope it'll help :)
A huge thanks to you Sarosh as well, I personally found your compilation of quantitative data brilliant and I can't thank you enough for taking the time to compile all that information! :) This thread really turned out to be gold! I'm honestly super happy I happened to come across this thread because I think we can all agree that this thread is a brilliant example of what can be achieved when people come together and help each other and we can all be really proud of ourselves for what we have done together in this thread! Excellent team work everyone! (y)
And as promised, I just finished my summary of the Held & Hein experiment on Visually-guided behaviour, and I know the lovely Nikolas has already posted a summary above, but I see no harm in uploading my summary too in case somebody finds it useful :D
I was just about to start summarizing the Nelson experiment, but since Nikolas has already published a great summary for it, I think there's no point in writing another since the one by Nikolas is great and it all we could need for that experiment! (y) And once again, a huge thank you to all who participated and helped each other in this thread! :)

Attachments

• Held & Hein - Visually-guided behaviour.docx
    111.3 KB · Views: 12
Reaction score
Alright gang, BRILLIANT job today everybody, and now I believe since we have the summaries of all the studies in this thread, I supposed everybody will download the summaries, print them out and learn learn learn until the exam tomorrow, so I'm guessing this thread will quiet down for a while until tomorrow while everybody learns :D I'd like to thank each and every single one of you who participated in this thread today for your help and contribution, and I expect to see all of you back in this thread after the exam, discussing the questions and how it went! :) I know I definitely will be! Until then, the best of luck to everybody on the exam tomorrow and see you soon! May we all get As and perfect results! Cheers! :D

Reaction score
^_^ yeah huge thanks to nickolas, These are really helping me, and I like the fact that it has ALL of them. Just wish I could have came across these summaries earlier .-.
Anyways, my exam status is not looking good. Political disturbances from all across the country and I just got the news that ALL the roads will be blocked tomorrow and I live at the other end of town from my exam center x_x i hope i don't miss it v_v

Reaction score
^_^ yeah huge thanks to nickolas, These are really helping me, and I like the fact that it has ALL of them. Just wish I could have came across these summaries earlier .-.
Anyways, my exam status is not looking good. Political disturbances from all across the country and I just got the news that ALL the roads will be blocked tomorrow and I live at the other end of town from my exam center x_x i hope i don't miss it v_v
You helped me a lot today Sarosh, and I will keep you in my mind tomorrow, hoping you will manage to get to the exam centre safely and successfully write the exam for an A*! I wish you the best of luck tomorrow and I hope the good deeds and the help you gave us today repays to you tomorrow and you get to the exam centre safe and sound! :)

Reaction score
Nikolas, I love you and I want to have your babies :love: These summaries are awesome! Thank you so so so much for uploading them! You helped us all and saved us all a HUGE amount of time! Thank you so much! :) This is awesome!!
Man, I really have to repay you, I PROMISE I will try to remember as many of the questions from the exam on the 10th of May (Paper #1) and post them here. Just remember I will have to wait 24 hours until posting any exam content on the forums or I might get banned, but I will post them in this thread as soon as I'm allowed to! ;) Again, thank you so much for your summaries! :D

Just add me on facebook so we can talk seriously :)

Reaction score
Just add me on facebook so we can talk seriously :)
Sorry mate, I don't have facebook (yeah, weird I know lol, I had to permanently delete my account before the exams because past experience has shown me that it can be too much of a distraction during exam time), but I would be very happy to PM you here on xtremepapers, if that's okay with you :) As soon as I come home from the exam tomorrow, of course!

Reaction score
k ths qustn jst clicked me.. it ws in one of da 10 pprs on milgrams...wts da purpose of a stooge in a study?

Reaction score
Sorry mate, I don't have facebook (yeah, weird I know lol, I had to permanently delete my account before the exams because past experience has shown me that it can be too much of a distraction during exam time), but I would be very happy to PM you here on xtremepapers, if that's okay with you :) As soon as I come home from the exam tomorrow, of course!
you have email ?

Reaction score
you have email ?
Hey, I just noticed you PM'd me in my inbox, we can continue our conversation there, okay? :) I think the Private messages on xtremepapers are probably the best way for us two to communicate anyway (y)

Reaction score
actualy in how many hours from now do you have exam , what s your time zone ?

Reaction score
Hey everyone .Nice to see you'll so actively preparing 4 d psych ppr. Actually i did it last year June2012 (da 1st ppr nah!) n there ws very little psych discussion on Xtreme
Nyways Good luck 2 ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Study smart n ace dat ppr xtremely well :)
A small advise: if you get stuck with any ques don't worry n don't panic just write all u know abt stuff which r related 2 dat . Although its a hard job 4 d examiner 2 look 4 ur answer atleast dat way u won't get zero 4 d ques (in short don't leave out any ques):p

Reaction score
k ths qustn jst clicked me.. it ws in one of da 10 pprs on milgrams...wts da purpose of a stooge in a study?

Confederates are commonly used in social psychology experiments and are simply an accomplice of an experimenter whom research participants assume is a fellow participant or bystander.