• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS Subjects Option?

Reaction score
I have to take two AS subjects next June Session, and i have to choose between Accounting AS, Physics AS and Chemistry AS, So wat two AS subjects from these 3 do i choose for easiest please help because i have to fill in the form of the AS subjects soon for the June 2012 Session :)
Thx in advance :D

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
It totally depends on the career that you want to pursue. Don't go for the easier ones; go for the ones that would help you in future.

Reaction score
Yeah, exactly, think of what your career options are. I can figure out that you're not opting for Meds, because you didn't mention Bio. But if you're choosing engineering, Physics & Chemistry..both are a MUST!

Reaction score
Nibz said:
It totally depends on the career that you want to pursue. Don't go for the easier ones; go for the ones that would help you in future.
I did take 2 AS subjects Bio and Math and i am applying for medicine so i need to choos between those ??

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Romeo10 said:
I did take 2 AS subjects Bio and Math and i am applying for medicine so i need to choos between those ??
Accounting was never an option for you. Go for Physics and Chemistry.
Good Luck :D

Reaction score
Obviously, go for Physics and Chemistry. Sciences+Maths is a regular combination at the A'levels.