• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

As subjects...:S??

Reaction score
so i am an egyptian..and my country requires for any college 2 Alevels or 4 As
so everyone is taking two As for this june..i am thinking of taking 3
biology, math and ict just to keep my options open..because i am not sure i want to go to medical school, and no our colleges doesn't make chemistry compulsory, but i may take it next year.

so my question is..is ICT (applied) a good subject to take or is it really hard (if u can explain a little abt it if you can ^_^ ) because i heard that there is no curve in the Alevel system and ICT always has a very high percentile for a person to achieve the A^ in it.

and is this combination good or should i do like everybody and take 2 As only this june
i am also taking accounting olevel as well.

i am really scared of these choices because i need an A in all of them..anything less and i wont go into any college there :(

(also side help...i was planning i might want to study in malasyia..is that a good place to take a degree..and how many Alevels and olevels does it require)

i am very very thankful to any help u can offer..^w^

Reaction score
AICT is not exactly difficult. It's easy to cope with, average students usually score a B, so if you think you're a good student; try your hand it, you can definitely score an A^
Yeah Malaysia's pretty cool. We had this universities from all over the world thing, & Malaysian universities require straight A's in 4 A level subjects. The fees is reasonable. & the degree recognized, worldwide.