• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AS Unit 3B Biology :) ==How was the exams? comment here

Reaction score
it was an easy paper!! im thinking the grade boundaries are gonna be high... they literally fed you the references... only complain id make is that the mitosis graph was blurry.. the trick i used was that any cell that had scribbles was in mitosis got 6 for mitosis cells including anaphase one... my friends had 4-5.. i think examiners will have a range... 4-6... so to get percentage it would've been 4-6/84 then times 100....
yes u r ryt ...what was the economic issue???

Reaction score
it was an easy paper!! im thinking the grade boundaries are gonna be high... they literally fed you the references... only complain id make is that the mitosis graph was blurry.. the trick i used was that any cell that had scribbles was in mitosis got 6 for mitosis cells including anaphase one... my friends had 4-5.. i think examiners will have a range... 4-6... so to get percentage it would've been 4-6/84 then times 100....
it was 6 cells wasn't ?! :')

Reaction score
i
5 cells for me! what was the economic issue? and for negative correlation, i thought of it but in the end i wrote for e.g as this inc tht decrease like tht...?
the negative correlation and as it inc it decreases is acceptable but you should write negative correlation

Reaction score
What was the answer of the Multipe choice , asking what part of the root tip should the student cut?
In the first picture i got 6 cells undergoing mitosis , but in the 2nd picture i found 15 cells undergoing mitosis , the 2 pictures were not the same.

Reaction score
The two pictures were not the same you can't use the answer you got in the first picture to calculate the mitotic index in the second :/