• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Asia Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pakistan had and still has the most corrupted cricketers in the world. Indians too are involved in match fixing but somehow the BCCI always manage to hide the scandals. Ashraful is the only Bangali cricketer who has fixed matches and our board punished him. But Indians always hide the scandals, shame on them!

Reaction score
Pakistan had and still has the most corrupted cricketers in the world. Indians too are involved in match fixing but somehow the BCCI always manage to hide the scandals. Ashraful is the only Bangali cricketer who has fixed matches and our board punished him. But Indians always hide the scandals, shame on them!
no it's not true.!!
indian players done match fixing at the time of ipl.!!
rather other times.!! rest totally false

Reaction score
no it's not true.!!
indian players done match fixing at the time of ipl.!!
rather other times.!! rest totally false
That's the difference dude. Indians fix matches in IPL but Pakistanis do it in International matches. Pakistan cricketers are such beymans! They insult their own country. Remember what the captain Butt did? Such beymans!

Reaction score
Losers? Yes, in sports one day you lose and the other day you win :p Your ladies are a bunch of losers! They lost to us! Loser Pakistan!

Reaction score
That's why your players keep fixing matches. You guys should be ashamed of your cricketers. I felt embarrassed when Ashraful was caught match fixing. But you Pakistanis are shameless.

The players who were involved in fixing were punished but dont forget that we pakis have the power to admit the mistakes ..unlike indians who rather starts to cry and starts blaming others ...
Even if indians do fixing then dont get any punishment due to what you call "badmashi" .....
P.s dont dare to say anything to pak ....WE paki atleast have some respect for bangali bros and Bangladesh so its better to keep your mouth shut or else you will be listening something bad from us and LOSER dont interface in paki cricket rather go and give some training to your bangali team so that atleast thay can perform well in T20.

Reaction score
The players who were involved in fixing were punished but dont forget that we pakis have the power to admit the mistakes ..unlike indians who rather starts to cry and starts blaming others ...
Even if indians do fixing then dont get any punishment due to what you call "badmashi" .....
P.s dont dare to say anything to pak ....WE paki atleast have some respect for bangali bros and Bangladesh so its better to keep your mouth shut or else you will be listening something bad from us and LOSER dont interface in paki cricket rather go and give some training to your bangali team so that atleast thay can perform well in T20.
I am glad to know that unlike madoka you admit Pakistan team's mistakes. Secondly, yes, unlike India, you guys did punish your players (y) and Losers? :p We will see when we meet you guys next time, okay? Interfering with Pakistan team? Dude, I am not interfering with your team, I was just trying to make madoka understand that what some Pakistani cricketers like Butt did was wrong

Reaction score
I am not afraid to accept or hear your criticism, as long as you guys don't cross your limits. I am not afraid to hear anything bad from you either and if you say anything out of limits I won't bother to critisize your team? But why on earth should we fight? Both countries are Muslim, we are brothers! (y)

Reaction score
I am not afraid to accept or hear your criticism, as long as you guys don't cross your limits. I am not afraid to hear anything bad from you either and if you say anything out of limits I won't bother to critisize your team? But why on earth should we fight? Both countries are Muslim, we are brothers! (y)

Thats what i was trying to say ..but indians players are non muslims and biggest ever losers on the earth

Status
Not open for further replies.