• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Asia Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Neither India nor Pakistan are the worst team. The truth is, India is best at home while Pakistan is better at away matches. :p calm down guys!

Reaction score
no bro.!!
i know they won and i apreciate you that u won but i m talking overal.!
and ha meri hi kami thi kyu ki tu juth bolta isliye me hi tuje sach ugalva sakta hu.....!!

Loll
Bro neither you appreciated or anything ...ps im also taking overall that indians are the biggest ___ on the earth :)
Tu to pogo dekhnay wala bacha lagta hai ...Ammi nai pogo band kr dia hai jo pagal ho gia hai tu ?? :D :D :D

Reaction score
Pakistan had and still has the most corrupted cricketers in the world. Indians too are involved in match fixing but somehow the BCCI always manage to hide the scandals. Ashraful is the only Bangali cricketer who has fixed matches and our board punished him. But Indians always hide the scandals, shame on them!
AND we have right to JUDGE OTHERS.

Reaction score
Loll
Bro neither you appreciated or anything ...ps im also taking overall that indians are the biggest ___ on the earth :)
Tu to pogo dekhnay wala bacha lagta hai ...Ammi nai pogo band kr dia hai jo pagal ho gia hai tu ?? :D :D :D
this is last warning to you.>!!
aur ha kutte me teri jese pogo nahi dekhta hu .....!!

Reaction score
That's the difference dude. Indians fix matches in IPL but Pakistanis do it in International matches. Pakistan cricketers are such beymans! They insult their own country. Remember what the captain Butt did? Such beymans!
Would you please shut up. The whole world is corrupt. WHy do you Judge others? 'cause they sin differently than you? O_O
No one has asked for your views here. Lets just respect our differences instead of criticizing eachother.

Reaction score
Losers? Yes, in sports one day you lose and the other day you win :p Your ladies are a bunch of losers! They lost to us! Loser Pakistan!
Well thanks a lot for showing the world Ur cheap thinking :)
Thanks for making us laugh hard at your absurd views.
So please shut up and start showing some respect for others.
Sorry dear, it seems your parents have taught you nothing after all :)

Reaction score
Well thanks a lot for showing the world Ur cheap thinking :)
Thanks for making us laugh hard at your absurd views.
So please shut up and start showing some respect for others.
Sorry dear, it seems your parents have taught you nothing after all :)
Learn to respect others first before you ask someone else to respect others. Don't you dare bring parents into such trivial matters. Don't force me to say something harsh. It's just a game, you have to accept criticism sometimes. I have the right to express my views. So do you. Cheap thinking? It was your Pakistani friend who invented the Loser theory in the first place, not me.

Reaction score
Learn to respect others first before you ask someone else to respect others. Don't you dare bring parents into such trivial matters. Don't force me to say something harsh. It's just a game, you have to act criticism sometimes. I have the right to express my views. So do you. Cheap thinking? It was your Pakistani friend who invented the Loser theory in the first place, not me.
Huh? First go and read all of your posts below you start acting like a smart ass here okay :)
Well U ARE MISUSING that right mate. We are supposed to say things which shouldn't criticize anyone.
LOL I am not responsible for what he said.

Reaction score
Would you please shut up. The whole world is corrupt. WHy do you Judge others? 'cause they sin differently than you? O_O
No one has asked for your views here. Lets just respect our differences instead of criticizing eachother.
No one has asked for your views either. The whole world is not corrupt, that's childish. Secondly, I have the right to judge others.

Reaction score
Let's face it! No one has asked for your views either. The whole world in not corrupt, that's childish. Secondly, I have the right to judge others.
duh lol. How Predictable. I am not here for picking up fight with I-Know-Everything. And don't forget U were the one who started this thread. So no ones gives a damn to what you think or say. I'm outta here.
LOL That's absurd.

Status
Not open for further replies.