• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Asia Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
and we will kick your ass when india will win.!!
and it seems some pakistanis are tooo dumb to understand..!!:censored:
we indians are not self obssesd like u all.!!!
i think u also said that india was going to beat pak on sunday, but what happened. Pak won :p
understand what? a lame prediction by a made in china fortune teller :LOL:
u are not self-obsessed? who is continuously blabbering that india is the best, that they don't match fix, that they will beat pak in the t20? :p:p:p
u guys just got a spanking from pak, and have claimed that we have match-fixed. y don't u admit ur defeat? u just cant stand the fact the pak has beaten u and they are in the finals and u are not :ROFLMAO:
#bistifying jealous people :p

Reaction score
duh again u ppl r fighting like kids -.-
plz dont use offensive stuff ok ??
and why did religion come in between ?? -.- dont b offensive !!

n watever anyone says.. no one can deny the ICC world team rankings sheet :p it explains it all :p
india no 1 freva <3
n yeah IPL had match fixing...and notice tht only the youngsters did tht!! n they got punished fr wat they did...its not like they were left free
n yeah afridi was amazing last 2 matches but i cant stand it honestly :p
just waiting fr dhoni n the rest ov the team fr worldt20...they'll rock it !! *_* :D

Reaction score
i think u also said that india was going to beat pak on sunday, but what happened. Pak won :p
understand what? a lame prediction by a made in china fortune teller :LOL:
u are not self-obsessed? who is continuously blabbering that india is the best, that they don't match fix, that they will beat pak in the t20? :p:p:p
u guys just got a spanking from pak, and have claimed that we have match-fixed. y don't u admit ur defeat? u just cant stand the fact the pak has beaten u and they are in the finals and u are not :ROFLMAO:
#bistifying jealous people :p
hey lets not argue ok ?? :p just chillax n watch the match :cool:
thn if ur angry dip ur head in a bucket of water...thn band ur head on the wall...thn drink sum water n go to sleep :D

Reaction score
duh again u ppl r fighting like kids -.-
plz dont use offensive stuff ok ??
and why did religion come in between ?? -.- dont b offensive !!

n watever anyone says.. no one can deny the ICC world team rankings sheet :p it explains it all :p
india no 1 freva <3
n yeah IPL had match fixing...and notice tht only the youngsters did tht!! n they got punished fr wat they did...its not like they were left free
n yeah afridi was amazing last 2 matches but i cant stand it honestly :p
just waiting fr dhoni n the rest ov the team fr worldt20...they'll rock it !! *_* :D
me tooo waiting for dhoni...!!
aur jab dhoni ayega tab afridi ki to pungi baj jayeagi.!!!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.