• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Assalamoalaikum warehmatullahi wabarakatuhu!!! :)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum warehmatullahi wabarakatuh!!!

Well, I am not a new member here, and after seeing my avatar and rank, you might have noticed I'm Math_angel!

Just to inform you all, I changed my username and why, I'm making this thread!

Alhumdulilah, I am proud to be a Muslim. And I thank Allah for everything and pray that he guides me and you to the straight path, and give us the supreme success. Aameen!

Well, coming to the reason why I changed my username. Actually, I as well as you all must be familar that it's not permissible to have names like Malak or Malaika ,etc. which means angel. But it was not until some days ago that I realised even my username 'Math_angel' would come under that category. Therefore I thought, I'd change it. I'd been thinking of some good username, but I couldn't end up with any so, now I just got it changed to 'XPFMember'.

The sole reason for creating this thread is, there might be others as well, who may have not realized this....
Shaytan is our enemy, and he tries to catch us from all kind of ways, where we might not even expect.
'O Allah, save us from the evil whispers of Shaytan, and make us amongst the muttaqeen!' Aameen!

Jazak Allah Khair!
XPFMember.