• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

assalamu alikum ppl

Reaction score
as we all r aware that ramadaan is approaching....................so i thought of telling u all chand mubarak , ramadhaan mubarak and eid mubarak in advance(cus i guess i'll be busy).
also i wanted to inform everyone that do as much as ibadah u'll can........this time will neve return.........we get this oppurtunity once in a year so we shud try and take full advantage.

there is this hadith of the prophet in sahih-al bukhari
narrated Sahl(RA),the Prophet(pbuh) said:"There is a gate in paradise called Ar-Raiyan and those who observe sawm (fast) will enter thru it on d day of resseruction,and none except them will enter thru it.It will be said.'Where are those who used to observe sawm(fast)?' they will get up and none except them will enter thru it.After their entry the gate will be closed and no one will enter thru it"

once again i wud like to tell everyone Ramadhaan Mubarak and Eid Mubarak
JazakumAllah.

Reaction score
as we all r aware that ramadaan is approaching....................so i thought of telling u all chand mubarak , ramadhaan mubarak and eid mubarak in advance(cus i guess i'll be busy).
also i wanted to inform everyone that do as much as ibadah u'll can........this time will neve return.........we get this oppurtunity once in a year so we shud try and take full advantage.

narrated Sahl(RA),the Prophet(pbuh) said:"There is a gate in paradise called Ar-Raiyan and those who observe sawm (fast) will enter thru it on d day of resseruction,and none except them will enter thru it.It will be said.'Where are those who used to observe sawm(fast)?' they will get up and none except them will enter thru it.After their entry the gate will be closed and no one will enter thru it"

JazakumAllah.
JAZAKALLAH.. RAMADAN MUBARIK :):):) MAY ALLAH ACCEPT OUR IBADAH :)

Reaction score
waalaikum asSalam wr,
I sooo want ramadan to start..... I need an eeman recharge out of it... :)

jazakillah khair 4 da advice n reminder.... may Allah bless ur ramadan.. aameen
" I need an eeman recharge out of it... :)" ya seriously.........i become so religious in ramadhaan.
wa iyyakum...........may Allah bless ur ramadhaan 2....ameen

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
" I need an eeman recharge out of it... :)" ya seriously.........i become so religious in ramadhaan.
wa iyyakum...........may Allah bless ur ramadhaan 2....ameen
yes, coz its like a training camp... its amazing how that month changes you... infact a few big changes for good in my life happened due to ramadan resolutions...

Reaction score

JazakumAllah.
Jazake Allahu Kharian for this post =)..I feel like a sheikh in Ramadan :D