• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Assassin's Creed or Skyrim? :D

Reaction score
I love videogames so much that I consider going to animation and graphics instead of medical university in the future! (who cares lynn -.-)

And I know that you can't just go compare these two games because both are too different with the plot and characters and timings and story.

But for AC, it was my first passion in modern video games (not counting Nintendo and PS1 of course)
I played revelations and I'm about to finish AC3... I also played the one with Altair (Brotherhood I think) but didn't do the story because I was too busy walking around and messing up with people till the CD was broke and didn't the chance to get another xD (Ezio is my favorite, just saying) It is awesome for the story,cool gear (hidden blades FTW!) and simply everything lol

For skyrim(elder scrolls V), it was my obsession last summer I played till I finished the storyline, joined every possible group, finished most non repetitive side missions, and reached level 50 ^_^ (yeah I'm pretty proud) I remember one time I spent 18 hours continuously playing Skyrim (pretty insane?) It is amazing for the fact that you are a dragonborn and you can communicate with dragons and how you were unknown but because of the unique abilities you became the most important person in skyrim the everyone talks about!!

Yeah so what do you think? xD team Dovahkiin or Assassin? Lol
Oh and if AC, what part?
I really hope there are gamers in here because it would be really awkward if I wrote all that and no one is interested :p

Peace off, BOOP!

Reaction score
next time when u post a thread bout video games ....make sure u make someones else write it,.........cuz WHO ON earth writes an essay BOUT VIDEO GAMES!!!!!!!!!....................SO anyways if u want skyrim then make sure ur a 24/7 gamer cuz its very looooooongggg!!!! but i think u should go wiz assassins creed ,,,peace ,poop!

Reaction score
Haven't played AC so can't say anything on that front but I'm a big fan of Skyrim. Really awesome game. The whole idea was fresh and..different ( in a good way). Much better then all the mindless shooting games that the gaming industry is churning out these days.

Reaction score
I completed Skyrim in a week-long montage, much similar to yours, and I've completed every AC game aside from revelations, I personally hated that one a lot because of its kind of bugginess on my PS3 and didn't enjoy the gameplay changes like the grenades and all so I didn't even play a quarter of it. Enjoyed AC3 the most, particularly completing every optional objective on the first play-through of the game which was particularly frustrating (mostly where you have to kill that guy before he kills Washington's guards, hardest optional missions in the game in my opinion). Also, Skyrim got kind of boring after completing the main story line and I wasn't motivated to go back and finish all the side-quests; next one should be like Borderlands 2 where it's an open world RPG FPS but you can have your friends join and help you out. Also, can't wait for Black Flag!!! Getting it on the PC though because PS3 controls are annoying sometimes!