• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ATP 2013

Reaction score
Yes you need those notes moulded to this scenario and of course expected system flow charts

Reaction score
Ok students those who are appearing in PIII ATP i am attaching this PDF file, which contains the detail information how web based cruise booking system works. first get the information then i will make a sample paper as well for practice .

Reaction score
sir i am giving the computer paper privately so can you plz also provide the guess paper for both paper 1 and 3 ? and can you also attach an illustration of the detailed flowchart and algorithms related to web-based cruise booking system? waiting for your reply.

Reaction score
Sir u had to post a practice paper?
i already have that of sir TIK just wanted urs if u have made. no problem if u dont have :)

Reaction score
Dear Navid Sir,
I am not really much prepared for the exam. Would u plz provide some notes which would help me finishing my curriculum- both Paper 1 and Paper 3? Plz.