• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ATP for Physics

Reaction score
Now tht its ATP time, can you guys please tell me HOW shd i prepare for Physics ATP? Its so variable i gt confused at every paper!!!

Reaction score
Do pastpapers...improve your common sense by reading physics articles and things...this is the only way

Reaction score
Reaction score
wat is the answer to those questions that how do v improve accuracy of the exp??

Reaction score
wat is the answer to those questions that how do v improve accuracy of the exp??
Repeat the reading several times
Take the average of the values
Keep out side factors constant...(this varies from experiment to another just put a sensible one to make the experiment fair)
When answering the questions think what are the possible human errors and suggest how to avoid it
THESE ARE SOME GENERAL POINTS WHICH APPLIES TO ALL

Reaction score

1)Repeat, obtain average
2) If the experiment is , lets say, something concerned with heating a beaker, then insulate the beaker and maybe cover it with a lid