• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Attendance Register

Reaction score
Hey this is no CHat corner dudes this is meant for writing whether you are present or absent well im guilty of all this as i started it so stop writing here this all and just write whether you are present or absent.
Well today i am present. :lol:

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
Hey this is no CHat corner dudes this is meant for writing whether you are present or absent well im guilty of all this as i started it so stop writing here this all and just write whether you are present or absent.
Well today i am present. :lol:
hahahaha !! Princess Ashley just loves to talk !!! :p

Reaction score
Mentally present but physically absent. And then after an hour I would become physically present but mentally absent. :p
So here comes another maths question. Would i be actually present or absent? :p ;)

Reaction score
..........present........absent..........present..........absent.......present........absent............

Reaction score
Absent.............
...and...
......going offline with no line........ ;)

Reaction score
okay so here is a maths question.
absent absent present present absent absent present present absent absent absent, so........................then