• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Attendance Register

Reaction score
Yeah, I like writing complete sentences with proper punctuations as this makes your text look heavy. What do you think?

Reaction score
shahlakh said:
hey sharoz are you a girl or boy? From your username it seems as if you are a girl. Is my assumption correct or wrong? Please do inform me.
And surprisingly you are 15. I am 15 too. :)

I'm a boy.......like you can't see it.......Shahroz is always a boy's name and I am 16 now......

Reaction score
Shahroz95 said:
shahlakh said:
hey sharoz are you a girl or boy? From your username it seems as if you are a girl. Is my assumption correct or wrong? Please do inform me.

I'm a boy.......like you can't see it.......Shahroz is always a boy's name and I am 16 now......

oh man shahlakh was a bit difficult to recognize but shahroz is purely and divinely a boy's name
hahahahahaaha :mrgreen:

no offence by the way!

Reaction score
Present.........................................

screamingskull said:
Shahroz95 said:
shahlakh said:

oh man shahlakh was a bit difficult to recognize but shahroz is purely and divinely a boy's name
hahahahahaaha :mrgreen:

no offence by the way!

Happy Birthday @Shahroz95......

Reaction score
HMMMMMMM........by the way..........how come you guys know that it is sharoz's birthday,because she didn't even mention it. So..............! :p

Reaction score
hey what is this? Some days ago I checked out your username information. And there I came to know that your age was 15 years and when i again visited the same place, now your age is written 16 years. HMMMMMMMMMMMMM...........strange!!! :p
I guess your birthday was somewhere on march. If so then what is the date of your birth?

Moreover happy birthday!!!! :)