• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Attendance Register

Reaction score
PrInCeSs AshLeY said:
It is childish and immature. Well, if you see my writing style, I always take care of punctuations and capital letters and stuff. Or atleast I try my best to do that. :p
whn i waz a kid i uxed 2 ryt lyk dix. =P
People typing like this: Int3l N3hl3m are known as jejemons xD
Just passing by :cool: Thought it would help to clarify that ashley is a jejemon xD :p

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!!

PrInCeSs AshLeY said:
Shahlakh, his date of birth is 18th March. You are just 23 minutes late. ;)

well in the birthdays section on the index page it said that congrats to shahroz ;)

Reaction score
Hmmm. Why is my birthday always late? :p Its on 22nd october 1995. I am 15 now, but this year would become 16.

Reaction score
Hey! why are people talking about birthdays in here? This is supposed to be an Attendance Register.......
By the way, what's your date of birth, Salman? :D

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Math_angel said:
Assalamoalaikum!!

salmanpakrocks said:
23rd November 1994 !! :)

oh u r 1 month elder than me :p

W.S
Now I believe that girls (though m not sure what is your gender) suffer from 'age defying' complex much more than boys. :p

Reaction score
Well don't ask my age. I am one year younger than you guys i.e. 15. :p But don't you worry I would soon become 16 in this year. :p
Oooops what are we discussing about. Shahroz is right we should be giving attendance rather than talking about arranging birthday parties. ;)