• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Attendance Register

Reaction score
presenttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p ;)

Reaction score
I know that. People will think that we are mad and deaf. They will also say that we think that the people in this forum are deafs. ;)
So ahmmmmm...excuse me. :p

Reaction score
:D :D :mrgreen:

Well the name mr. green is quite unusual. isn't it?
I mean we are just trying to tell others that look we are Mr. green, just like a hulk. :p ;)
Well i like pink purple and light blue colour.
So I am Ms pipurblue :p

Reaction score
Woaahh! well made Ms. Pipurblue :p
I too love purple colour.
Well, people say pink and blue are girlish colours :D

Reaction score
Hmmmmm. so you think I am a boy...hmmmm I seee. :p
Well actually i am a girl. :)
I see tweety-angie.........I see ;)

Reaction score
Oh no problem dear! I know that you were joking. :)
Otherwise if you weren't..then....ahmmmmm.....excuse me ;)

Reaction score
Oh no problem dude. Just cheer up! Don't get nervous. You know what is the biggest failure.... fear is actually the biggest failure.
So the result is that getting bad marks is not a failure so you should remove your fear which is in fact a failure and then definitely you will succeed. :D ;)

Reaction score
Woooah!! I agree to ur point, but still, it is easy to advice rather than applying it oneself. isn't it?? :p

Reaction score
PRESENT and literaaly laughing after reading everyone's posts
couldnt be online since yesterday cuz i had gone half insane after being alive for 20 hours then sleeping for 1 hour and waking again at 5:00 and then giving the history exam at 8:30

thank god today was off otherwise i could hav died due to deficiency of sleep :?

Reaction score
hehehehehheh. The same case is with me. I calm down others and get nervous myself. So its just like sacrificing :D :p