• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Attention!good news for all pakistani students hoping to join medical in future!

Reaction score
i just finished my olevel's and like many other kids had to chose bw alevel and fsc...i wanted to do alevel's but they say that for medical do fsc bcuz the entry test ,that is mcat is based on fsc syllabus...i discussed this with Dr.Saeed akhter malik who is associate professor in sheikh zaid medical college and an experciened radiologist(my uncle) nd dr.asmi and Dr.saqib both of which are doctors in multan graduated from king edward...they said that their friends were dicussing that frm now onwards students doing a level will have a separate entry test relevent to their own syllabus now! now therz no reason to dump alevel's for medical.....
also,can any1 plz guide me abt equlience certificate

Reaction score
yup it i
i just finished my olevel's and like many other kids had to chose bw alevel and fsc...i wanted to do alevel's but they say that for medical do fsc bcuz the entry test ,that is mcat is based on fsc syllabus...i discussed this with Dr.Saeed akhter malik who is associate professor in sheikh zaid medical college and an experciened radiologist(my uncle) nd dr.asmi and Dr.saqib both of which are doctors in multan graduated from king edward...they said that their friends were dicussing that frm now onwards students doing a level will have a separate entry test relevent to their own syllabus now! now therz no reason to dump alevel's for medical.....
s good news

Reaction score
lol How are you sure?

Reaction score
equivalence certificate is made by inter board..... u gave thm ur o level result and they will issue you the certificate in which ur percentage will be based according to inter board... they will also deduct ur 10%.... i mean if u get 85% in olevel u will get 75-77% in that certi according to their rule..... i went to submit my form in Aga Khan college and my 10 class percentage was 90% and they wrote it 83 according to their eqivalence rule......

Reaction score
actually if smone could confirm my statement made above,i would be at ease.my family has a vry excellent background and thus i can contact many people,so recently i told my father to contact the founder of mmdc(multan medical and dental college)...for better guidance...keep watching this thread so i'll be able to tell all of u with details required for medical etc

Reaction score
actually if smone could confirm my statement made above,i would be at ease.my family has a vry excellent background and thus i can contact many people,so recently i told my father to contact the founder of mmdc(multan medical and dental college)...for better guidance...keep watching this thread so i'll be able to tell all of u with details required for medical etc
The fact is k nothing's confirmed unless it is applied in Pakistan. There's no problem in contacting higher members, even the HEC and UHS heads but that would be useless. I hope what you say turns out to be right but I haven't heard this thing from anyone else. You're the first one.

Reaction score
Do any of you have any sample paper or past paper of Aga Khan Entry Test cuz A man can really use some help here cuz A man has no idea what type of questions may come....

Reaction score
People i dont know what should i do......I'm also in a VERY discouraging situation.....I gave the following 3 subjects in O/N/2012 Session
  • Pak st.----> B Grade
  • Urdu -----> A Grade
  • Islamic St.----->C Grade
Then in M/J/2013 Session i gave 5 IGCSE Subjects
  • English--->A Grade
  • Maths---->B Grade
  • Physics--->B Grade
  • Biology---->B Grade
  • Chemistry--->B Grade
This year i.e M/J/2014 Session i gave 3 AS Level Subjects -----> Biology,chemistry and physics.
My exams went OKAY . And my interest is to get admission in Medical University for MBBS Course.
I am an overseas students. And i dont have any option other than coming to Lahore , Pakistan
I cant get any confirmation that i will get into any Govt. Medical College.
And i cant afford to have any other domicile other than Lahore.
Pls someone give any advice of repeating my o level's or ANYTHING !!!!
PLEASE :cry:

Reaction score

the separate entry test thing rule is from way before. my cousin now in 4th yr in sargodha said a level students had a separate test

Reaction score
As you an over seas student so for your equivalence Ibcc wont look for ur grades in Pak st,isl and urdu so dont worry about that.
As you have mentioned above that your are desiring for an admission in gov medical college so for that you have to have high marks after equivalence so now ur grades in Olevels will matter alot therefore If you think that you can retake 4 subs of olevels ie ....chem phy bio maths then go for it and try to get A/A* .
Still you're not having the result of AS so dont decide anything till you get the result for AS Levels.
P.s , If you're good at maths then still you can opt it in Alevels and change your field cz aiming of an admission in gov medical uni is so tough and it can untimely waste ur whole year as the criteria is tough and its entry test is also very difficult therefore before doing taking any steps do consider all these things. :)
Thnx brother for ur advice :)