• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Attention IIS

Reaction score
Well,the people of IIS can noww rejoice cuz your weird,completely insane,pain in the neck schoolmate is leaving....any guesses? Yea thats right,its me!! Well,thiss calls for a celebration doesnt it? One thing i know for sure is that no one's gonna miss me and well,it'd be the same here...after all,majority of the people were only friends for purposes,treating me all good when they need me and treating me like pariah when theyy dont..well,not a pariah xactly...irritating for fun..thats doesnt count as a pariah..umm..a toy,you cann call it..anywayz,the last-idk how many years-in this school were probably the worst in my life...nevertheless,i'm leaving for sure..all is set and LC is also ready..so after xamz, sayonara for good...

Reaction score
ohhhhh!!!! god imraan ur thread just got tears into my eyes seriously:cry: , hey dont think that way ha ,we were friends r and will remain friends just leave that teasing etc etc behind u know thats the case with every1 in our class and u know that very well ,celebration ofcourse insha allah but for a different cause at all THATS THE END OF THE CIE ,, btw around a decade we have spent together and cause ur leaving i personally wish u the very very best of luck ,u've gone through many problems dont take life easy work hard and may allah help u reach great heights of success inshallah , and keeping the freaking attitude and ego down , i apologize sincerely if i have been irritating any time or hurted u anytime ,so a big SORRYYYYYY!!!! :LOL:,STAY BLESSED MAN !!!!!!INSHA ALAH.......:),REMEMBER ME IN DUAS HA?????

Reaction score
Sure thing man..but hey,ypu didnt do nothing...the others...and you know very well who theyy are

Reaction score
FeLiX zoe said:
ImuxInc
Stop that !! take that out of ur mind right away !! tell u wat !! ur frndz will seriously be missing u now ..
If not for something nice but still might miss making fun of you ...!
It's nice to think that they miss you at least for this rather than to think that no one misses you ...
Well its school life ..!
let them have fun the way they would like and surely one day u will get used to it and u will like it ..
for eg. My frndz love calling me MAD and i neva get angry rather laugh coz I kno thats wat they like calling me :) (this is not to boast abt myself i am telling it to u coz u kno i was kind of in a similar situation)
Well trust me this is serious... to tell u the truth i kind of miss one of my bossy frndz NOW though wen she was here with me i was one of her ardent haters :(
I told u wat i learnt frm my school (u kno which school) i learnt to be self dependent and thats wat is helping me :)...
Go.GO visit them once in a while ...:)

Reaction score
FeLiX zoe said:
ImuxInc
Stop that !! take that out of ur mind right away !! tell u wat !! ur frndz will seriously be missing u now ..
If not for something nice but still might miss making fun of you ...!
It's nice to think that they miss you at least for this rather than to think that no one misses you ...
Well its school life ..!
let them have fun the way they would like and surely one day u will get used to it and u will like it ..
for eg. My frndz love calling me MAD and i neva get angry rather laugh coz I kno thats wat they like calling me :) (this is not to boast abt myself i am telling it to u coz u kno i was kind of in a similar situation)
Well trust me this is serious... to tell u the truth i kind of miss one of my bossy frndz NOW though wen she was here with me i was one of her ardent haters :(
I told u wat i learnt frm my school (u kno which school) i learnt to be self dependent and thats wat is helping me :)...
Go.GO visit them once in a while ...:)

meh yeah everyone misses they're favorite toy..but i dont miss not many people on there...and i wouldd never go there...

Reaction score
heyy wait !! even i am considered to be a toy !! i ask my frndz every time 'u think i am a joker !!??? u think i am fool !!??? ' (well it turns out to sound once again like a joke)well they play the fool with me but wen it comes to were someone else asks the same ques that i did ...uh no one bothers to make fun !!
okay ur wish i am not gonna force u ..!

Reaction score
completely right!!@trend,, and imraaaaaaaaaaan this was the past forget that dude get set for the present and future ,, that teasing and all is just a part of school life !!chill and forget all that ,,hope u get that:)

Reaction score
hey mind if i ask who this friend is???:p
LOL !! dint Haute tell u ??? :D
okkk if u want to kno ..will tell u in convo ..not in a thread okk ?? :p and dont worry its seriosuly not u..i mean miss u but u r not the bossy one :)

SoRry for going off topic :)

Reaction score
completely right!!@trend,, and imraaaaaaaaaaan this was the past forget that dude get set for the present and future ,, that teasing and all is just a part of school life !!chill and forget all that ,,hope u get that:)

dude,wtf ? you seriously think igaf about what people did to me or thinkk about me ? NO WAY,i dont..but well,the people there were never true frendZz man..xcepta few.of course..