• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Attention Please !!! Maths !!

Reaction score
Mobeen said:
sadman said:
Ummmmmmm
by da way people
PAPERS ARE NOT EASY AND IT IS A FOOLISH THING TO SAY
BCS IF THIS WAS SO
PPL CUD HAV GOT 100% MARKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
in some way or da other dere are trap questions!!!!!!
like in physics most of us did not even realize da papers were hard!!!!!!!
just w8t till results come out and u will be surprised!

UR SCARING ME DUDE !!
i dont need any distinctions .. i jsut need six A*'s .. pray for me !!!

Yes basically the point behind lowering the difficulty level of the papers is to raise the values of percentile from unrealistically lower ones ( Do you know that in Add Maths people even used to get A's even after actually leaving the last question!)

However, NOW, it is both easy and difficult to obtain an A*. You really need to avoid large number of silly mistakes to get to the top of the grades.

Reaction score
still pp2 is left .DONT KNOW ANYTHING,IT CAN BE THE TOUGHEST.BECAUSE NORMALLY IF ONE COMPONENT IS EASY THE OTHER IS HARDER

Reaction score
SAUD ASLAM said:
still pp2 is left .DONT KNOW ANYTHING,IT CAN BE THE TOUGHEST.BECAUSE NORMALLY IF ONE COMPONENT IS EASY THE OTHER IS HARDER

i dun think so dude .!

Reaction score
but if p2 is hard .. thts for r own benefit .. percentile would be high .. if it is easy thn even the minor mistakes wud be marked strictly ...