• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

austalia or new zealand???

Reaction score
i have applied to study in australia and new zealand universities.for ur information my sponsor only allow me to choose to study either australian n new zealand.
and i have received a few offer from various universities.but till now i still dont have any idea where i want to go to :?:

am willing to study chemical engineering..so hope anyone can give suggestion for my choice please :?

Reaction score
based on what uxair? is it the education system there is better or the environment??

Reaction score
cant tell about the environment but education system is much more better in australia as compared to newzeland :)

Reaction score
yeah..am willing to go to aussie but lots of my friends tell me that they r racist(i dont mean all but just few cases)..i dont know whether this is true or not but it kinda freak me out..

my friend who studies there now had experience when she want to get out from her house otw to campus..suddenly a GLASS BOTTLE was thrown to her..for god sake it dint hurt her as the bottle scattered just in front of her.. n she said that maybe they dont like muslim as my friend wears scarf..

p/s: i dont mean to hurt anyone's feeling but just wanna share as i want to make an accurate decision..

Reaction score
i have been there for a couple of times i didnt face a single incident like that..!
my cousins are muslims they live there from the last 5 years they didnt face any problem :)

Reaction score
That's just a vague fear, and nothing at all!
Be proud to be a muslim and live with Confidence there. No one will dare do anything wrong :)

Reaction score
UxaiR said:
so what your final choise ?

it's like listening to the story of Romeo Juliet for hours and at the end asking, "Was Romeo a boy or a girl?" haha, never mind, its Australia :)

Reaction score
Axa saleem said:
UxaiR said:
so what your final choise ?

it's like listening to the story of Romeo Juliet for hours and at the end asking, "Was Romeo a boy or a girl?" haha, never mind, its Australia :)
heheheheh
i was not asking from yew :p
was asking arerule

Reaction score
well my final choice wud be monash university located in clayton somewhere in melbourne..insyaallah..but my sponsor still not ask the preference list yet..so it will be change as the time flies off..huhu
but i hope am stick to this one!!

anyway thanx for ur opinion mate...may Allah bless u all...amin